“Daphnes’ Yo-Yo biscuits are out of this world – so I’m told. The story goes that there was not a person who could be satisfied with only one. Bee remembers sitting on the kitchen counter, her mouth watering, while as she watched, with eager anticipation, as these delicacies were being crafted with purposeful precision.”
— Jackie Cameron
Daphnes’ Yo-Yo Biscuits
Makes about 30, depending on your size
- 170 gr Cake Flour
- 170 gr Salted Butter, soft
- 57 gr Custard Powder
- 85 gr Castor Sugar
- Mix all the ingredient together.
- Roll out your biscuits dough onto a lightly floured surface, then cut into your desired shape. Place onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre–heated oven of 180⁰C for about 15 minutes.
- Allow to slightly cool and firm up on the baking tray, then transfer the biscuits carefully onto a cooling rack.