Serves: 4 – 6
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
- 1 x 400 g can baked beans
- 1 x 400 g can butter beans, drained
- 100 g fresh green beans, halved at a slant and blanched
- ½ small red onion, small diced
- ½ red pepper, small diced
- 4 T parsley, chopped
- 3 T apple cider vinegar
- ¼ c olive oil
- 1 T sugar
- 2 T chutney
- Flaked sea salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the beans together in a bowl. Add the chopped parsley and mix well
- Make the dressing on the side and pour over the salad and lightly mix.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Looking for oven and hob, contact us.