If you spend much time in your kitchen then you probably desire to have an elegant kitchen. Maybe you don’t really want to go the whole kitchen renovation route but you just want a beautiful kitchen, here are a few tips that can help you to add elegant touches to your existing kitchen layout.
- Pot plants. This may sound like a silly tip but this tip can give your kitchen a homely touch of style. First establish the colours and style of your kitchen. If you have a traditional kitchen then you can search for pots for the plants that have a rustic look. Or if you want to go for the modern touch then you may want to find plant pots that are metallic silver, gold or copper, depending on the colour scheme of your kitchen. Get about three of these plant pots with a small shrub planted in it. Place them either on the window sill or on the counter top for an attractive touch of greenery.
- Modern Appliances. You can place appliances that you use regularly on the counter tops. The trick here is to find the right appliances that are all the same colour. So if you add a touch of red to your kitchen then it would look so elegant if all the appliances that are on the counter tops are red in colour. Can you imagine how dramatic a red oven and hob will look in this space? This will have a very satisfying effect on the eye.
- Add Shelves. On an empty wall in your kitchen add a set of three shelves and place the same type of items on these shelves. For example, you could place a set of beautiful cups on the shelves. Or you could place decorative elements that are all in the same colour scheme such as pottery items.
- Feature Wall. For a bold elegant statement you can add wallpaper or tile a feature wall in your kitchen. The idea with a feature wall is that it has a bold design that creates a dramatic impression when you walk into this space. A damask design with a white background and black twirl design can create that impact. Alternatively you could opt for a single bold colour that contrasts the rest of your kitchen.
- Steel Elements. Stainless steel has an elegant feel and it can be incorporated into your kitchen quite simply. You can select it in the different appliances or you could make a small change by getting stainless steel cabinet handles. Changing the handles to a glossy steel type can make a big difference to the look of the kitchen.
- Wall Art. Hang a piece of art in your kitchen. Something that you love or that complements the style of your kitchen. If you really want to be creative, you could hang a canvas with your family picture in an artistic form. You could have a black and white family picture printed on a large canvas and hang it in your kitchen for a personal touch.
Our cooking appliances are inspired by simplicity and passion as the ELBA brand is completely Made in Italy from the design stage to production of the individual components. Feel free to contact us, Tell: 012 666 7773. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org